dotCMS is a content management system that helps global enterprises with sophisticated content requirements create, manage and deliver content anywhere. The dotCMS platform is best suited for organizations across industries who manage multiple brands, websites, workflows and content types across multiple languages, and need a platform that is secure and scalable for a development team to work with, but also has intuitive editing tools for content and marketing teams to manage their mission-critical content.
- Headless CMS
- Decoupled content infrastructure with robust APIs and GraphQL
- Intranet & Extranets
- Provide a centralized place where employees can find everything they’re looking for
- Integration Platform
- Enable seamless integration with best-of-breed tools to increase efficiency
- Knowledge Base
- Create, organize, and share knowledge base articles and content with ease
- Web Apps & Sites
- Create personalized experiences that attract and empower customers
- Customer Portals
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience while streamlining business processes
- Agile E-Commerce
- Deliver performance, scalability, and flexibility so you can focus on driving revenue
- Digital Asset Management
- Empower creative teams to organize and manage their digital assets effectively
Advantages of dotCMS
- Any Code
- No-code tools let marketers work faster, without reliance on IT, while APIs and low-code tools free web developers to build front-end experiences in any framework. Back-end developers can extend the core platform by building custom plugins.
- Built-in caching layers, including a Content Delivery Network (CDN) and a J2EE stack guarantee highly scalable platforms per computing power unit, serving hundreds of sites or domains from a single environment.
- Flexible by design. Choose a cloud subscription or host it yourself. Headless and hybrid. Instant and scheduled publishing, custom NoCode Workflows. REST and GraphQL APIs.
- SOC2 (Type II) certified with ISO 27001 coming soon. Being 100% open source and fully exposed to vulnerabilities has hardened the platform in the past and the future.
Watch the dotCMS Headless Demo